Tuesday, November 19, 2013

One Second Per Day, February 15 - August 8, 2013

This is a project I did semi-secretly the second half of my year. It's based on this TED talk by Cesar Kuriyama.

From February 15 - August 8, 2013, I took a one second video every day. I tried to capture beautiful places, close friends, and events from each day. I wanted to be able to watch this video 10 years from now and still have that one second trigger an entire memory from each day. After I wrote my second quarterly report, I became increasingly aware that I had to treasure this adventure. Capturing a moment every day reminded me to take advantage of the gift of the Watson and the people and places that made the year so magical.

Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Lots of great moments in there.

    P.S. Huge fan of the Rodrigo y Gabriela stuck in there for 1s ;)

    ReplyDelete